Clean and Press
28kg; 4(2, 3, 5)
15:50
Squats
BW
Goblet Squat 16kg; 4 x 2
Double Front Squats 20kg/20kg; 3 x 3
Emphasis was completely on technique.
15:00
Double Clean and Presses
3(16kg/16kg x 5, 20kg/20kg x 5, 24kg/20kg x 5)
ala DeLorme
18:00
@49 minute workout and I felt trashed and weak. What a wimp. I can’t even lift as much as a girl…then I took another look. The total pressing volume last time I pressed the 28kg was 10,248 lbs and it took me an hour and a half. The only other thing I did was horizontal pulls. When I took a look at tonight’s volume it was 12,800 lbs for just the pressing part. That’s a 25% increase in volume and I did it in a third of the time. No wonder I feel like jello.
Oh yeah, I walked the dog for a mile too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment