December 1 - Swings, 28 kg; 5 x 10/10 and TGUs, 28 kg; 5 x 1/1
The TGU's were done in 10 minutes, so I earned that promotion.
December 4 - Swings, 32 kg; 5 x 10/10 and TGUs, 32 kg; 5 x 1/1
December 5 - Swings, 32 kg; 5 x 10/10 and TGUs, 32 kg; 5 x 1/1
December 7 - Swings, 32 kg; 5 x 10/10 and TGUs, 32 kg; 5 x 1/1
December 24 - Swings, 24 kg; 5 x 10/10 and TGUs, 24 kg; 5 x 1/1
2 comments:
That Saturday after Thanksgiving I went to KB class only to find only myself. So I spent some time on windmills. No bell, I can get the shoulder to rotate. even with a 12lb bell, no rotation. However, I did the 10-1 ladder of SW, GS, DL, PU, C&P in 23 minutes, with two breaks - after 8, and after 6. 20kg & 16 for C&P.
That's a good amount of work. Well done Ski.
Post a Comment