Swings
28 kg
5/5/5/5 x 13
260 reps
15:06:99
Peak: 160 bpm
Avg: 141 bpm
Min: 92 bpm
Recovery: 25 bpm
In zone: 13:34
Calories: 334
I'm using a different heart rate monitor than I'm used to. I used to use a Polar which gave me so much more information. However, I burned through a couple trying to change the battery. I just don't see going through the expense of shipping etcetera. Timex however does let me change batteries. It also has a feature that will beep when I go outside my target zone. This will be useful when I start training for mitochondrial genesis.
Interesting that I hit 334 calories. That's the equivalent of the two Mountain Dews I had today. Ten of those type of workouts and I'll have burned off a pound ;-)
The 28 kg is tough on my grip...I felt it slipping towards the end. I've really regressed.
No comments:
Post a Comment