Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Monday and Wednesday

Training Log 12/10/08

More energetic than Monday, still running low.

Z health drills

MP’s
24kg; 5 x 5/5

Uneven double swings
L12kg & R24kg, alt/w L24kg & R12kg every other set; 10 x 10reps

Circuit#1
One Armed Suitcase Lifts
32kg; 5 x 1/1
Farmers Walk (Two hands)
32kg/32kg x @30 feet and back
Three times through the circuit

Bottoms-up clean
16kg; 3 x 5/5

Figure eights to a stop
16kg; 3 x 10

Used the heart monitor for the first time in a long time:

Duration: 50:20
Calories: 594
Fat: 45%
Max heart rate: 154 bpm
% of max: 89%
Average heart rate: 129 bpm
% of max: 74%

Hard Zone: 3:46
Medium Zone: 21:58
Light Zone: 24:36
60 second recovery: 27 bpm
Heart Zone Training Points: 130


Training Log 12/8/08

It’s been a few days. I’ve been busy at work and pulling Daddy duty (which I love). But, I’ve had zero energy. I figured a short workout and I’d be as right as rain. I was wrong. I had nothing in the tank and it was a strain just to do MP’s and swings. I wonder if I’m coming down with something.

Z health drills
MP’s 24kg; 5 x 5/5
One armed swings 10 x 10/10 on the top of the minute.

No comments: